Sunday, December 20, 2009

The weather outside is frightful...

...and is not so delightful. We got about 18" of snow in the past 24 hours. Yikes!!! Looks like anyone who wanted a white Christmas will be happy.

I spent the past 2 days sewing and sewing and sewing some more. The end is in sight!

There has been a weather related delay in Tucker's arrival. After his snowbank incident (which I believe was a result of too much fermented tofu) he is a bit hesitant to venture out in the snow. Being from Upper Northernmost somewhere or another, that can be a problem. Maybe if we put a bag over his head so he can't see the snow...

I will have some pictures tomorrow. I left my camera at my in-laws house (which I have been using as my "holiday workshop" since they have been in Florida).

Stay warm :)

2 comments: