Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little bit

Even though I haven't been journaling in my journals I still love to glue stuff. Every morning in May I have been making a little collage in a small journal I have. The pages are about 3"x5" so it doesn't take much to do one. It has been a fun exercise and I hope I can keep it up all month. At least I'll have something to show you :)
Give it a try. See what you can do in 10-15 minutes. Maybe an index card would be good to use. Just use all those little bits and pieces you have around and don't overthink it.

5 comments:

  1. Great page. I have a small book too and I forget to work in it. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great advice. I really try hard to do my little pages ( 4 1/2" x 6") without overthinking. Sometimes the "just do it" is the hardest part for me because I can't easily get out of my other work mode and into my creative, relaxed mood... Keep us posted on your May collage-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day? Wow. I know we aren't having any sort of a contest, but you have me beat anyway. I love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are good sister. I will give it a try but you know how I fret

    ReplyDelete