Monday, June 14, 2010

A Lobstah Tale

Each year on or near the last day of school I take Miss H out to lunch and she gets a lobster. This has been the tradition for about six years or so.It is sort of a celebration of the end of school and the beginning of summer. Well, today was that day.
I drove to Lobster Hut in Plymouth and she got her "lobstah"(as we say it here).
digging in

the aftermath
the view from our outdoor table

I had a nice time and am happy we can still have this little tradtion. I hope it goes on for years to come.

3 comments:

  1. Special traditions with your children are the sweetest of all. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do love your baby girl. The lobster looked good. I love that view of Plymouth Harbor and I had many a delicious meal their with my parents. I noted that your last blog said your brain was mush. Mine is too. I think it's the allergies. I love that blanket. It's so you:):) I hope to see you soon. xxoo ss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to catch a flight and do likewise. We're doing crab legs for my birthday girl tonight, but somethin' tells me they aren't gonna be fresh from your ocean!
    Mom and daughter times are the best, huh?

    ReplyDelete