Thursday, June 10, 2010

Up and Running

Well, my best news is that I have my sewing machine working again. I had to fiddle with it a bit and clean the dust out but it's back in running order. I stayed in since it is cold and rainy today, making it a perfect day for sewing. I made a journal cover and will take a few pictures when I get pages sewn in. I also finished another garland to hang in my studio.

Not much else has been going on here so not much to tell. Here are a few journal pages from this week.

4 comments:

  1. I really like these pages. I can Identify with your line about liking quiet, but not silence. Thanks for sharing these. I enjoy looking at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, Missy! When you get tired of that rain, send it southwest, please. Any day the machine runs right is day worth of promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great blogging day. I am so glad you got your machine going. I have to make a garland for my room too. xxoo ss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thought of quiet versus silence is really very profound. It made me think. ...and that's just can't be good!! ; )

    ReplyDelete