Friday, April 2, 2010

Feeling liberated

Speaking my piece and posting real, honest journal pages has been a freeing experience for me. I am working on being who I really am inside and not hiding anymore. This week I took another step on that journey.

More real pages

Another beautiful day out and a sunny weekend ahead-good for an Easter egg hunt! I will be having dinner at my mum's on Sunday along with my brother and his family. Do you have any weekend plans?
I hope the sun is shining wherever you are :)


3 comments:

  1. I love the new header on your blog. Instead of eating ham and then doing egg coloring, we decided to try something a little different for Easter. We are going to break tradition by going out for Mexican food. And we might tie dye something. Happy day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican and tie dye-sounds fun! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete