Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So, what's new?

Feels like a long time since I've been here. What have you been up to? I had that tooth pulled Saturday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still can't really chew on that side but it doesn't hurt anymore. Next step is to have a bite plate made. I clench my teeth when I am anxious or in physical pain and apparently have moved my teeth out of alignment by doing so. Gotta do what I gotta do.

Here are some of my journal pages in various stages of completion. I like to see peoples pages in various stages and see their process at work. If I remember I want to take photos of a page from start to finish. Kind of a before and after.


It's raining again. And still looking for nicole and jurassic-winners of my giveaway. If you are out there please email me!!!

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear your daughter is back, and had a good time! I love your latest journal pages! I grit my teeth sometimes, too (from stress, mostly), and have a bite guard-- it's kinda weird to get used to it, but it works wonders. When I remember to wear it, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journaling is such wonderful therapy though, isn't it? I feel better when I create a page and scribble a little from my heart and soul... Hope you feel better. ~K

    ReplyDelete