Tuesday, November 24, 2009

gotta give this a new name


Aren't those illustrations gorgeous? Even better in real life. They are from a 1957 children's book titled "Circus Girl". The cover is a bit shabby but the pages are in great condition. What first caught my eye were the names of the illustrator and the author. What do you think of that? Cool, huh?

A matching game deck of cards. The graphics are so cute and the set is complete-2 of each design.
These 2 playing cards were randomly mixed in with the "Tammy" game ones. Aren't they adorable? It was like getting a free bonus surprise :)
These are just a few of the goodies I bought on Saturday at an estate sale. I wish I had more to show you tonight but lighting was bad today and I did not get many good photos. I will try for some more tomorrow.
Enjoy!

1 comment: