Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maybe you have and maybe you haven't

seen these before. Some older journal pages because I have no pictures of newer ones but I like these so here they are.

Fear and anxiety really do rule my life in many ways. I know I am limiting myself but I can't quite break free yet. I am trying.



I just noticed that there seems to be a theme going here. Coincidence? I think not. Could I be sending myself a message? What do you think, Dr. M?


There it is again.



Well, are you? Or maybe it should be am I?

Just a cool sign.
I have a wicked headache so that is all. Enjoy the color.





3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I think you have already taken flight. Fly Free and enjoy the trip. xxoo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pages. I do hope your headache is gone by the time you read this...

    ReplyDelete