Thursday, November 5, 2009

I went to the man store today...

Not a store that sells men...the "man store"-Lowe's. I always feel weird when I go there. The guys who work there always look at you like you don't know what you're doing or should be in the decorating section. (and I HATE being called ma'am)

Well, I did know what I was looking for...sort of. I couldn't name it but would know when I saw it so I am really thankful no one asked if they could help me because I could never explain "I'm looking for some tiny nails and washers and hex nuts but don't know what kind or size because I just have to see them and no, I can't tell you what I want to attach with them because that doesn't really matter because how they look is more important." Yeah, that doesn't sound clueless, does it? I found what I wanted and got out of there. Just feel weird there. It must be me.

I need to take some pictures of my art so I have artsy pictures to go along with my posts. I just need to remember that when it is still daytime so I have some light.

Not much of a post but hey, at least I did it. I leave you with a picture of my front door. I love fall :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, the MAN store.

    Being called Ma'am makes me want to smack someone!!!!!

    What a cute front door!!! You should make a journal page from it. Can't you see it with watercolor crayons?!?!?!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete