Saturday, January 9, 2010

'cause maybe,you're gonna be the one that saves me...

I was able to get through the whole Christmas thing because I had something to look forward to. What you ask? Well, a visit from the remarkable Kelly Kilmer! She just rocks-as a teacher and a friend. While here in MA she taught a total of 8 classes and I was able to take six. I loved every minute of every class for so many, many reasons. Thank you Kelly for everything you do and everything you are. I am lucky to be able to call you friend.


I did take a few pictures-the table before class started. See how everything is so nice and neat and bursting with artsy potential?

colorful does not even begin to describe this


One of the books I made. I love this paper!!!


an inside page with a transparency overlay


Isn't that cool? Kelly showed us how to make the transparency into a door/flap using tape (glorious tape) I like how I was able to line up my image and transparency to look like a window.

Not feeling too chatty but figured pictures would be nice. I did more sewing today in preparation of opening my etsy shop sometime soon.



Thanks for reading my blog and all your kind comments. I really appreciate them!








3 comments:

  1. Right back atcha babe!

    Can't wait to see you again soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Sharyn, when I took that class I used the same tape on my spine. :) I love the paper you used for your cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and great photography.

    ReplyDelete