Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tape Crazy...and other stuff

At Borders I found this neat little set in the kids section. I has 15 tiny rolls of tape...and 50% off too! The back of the box :)
solid colors
animals
other patterns
Lots of fun in tiny packages!

This is the bag I made for the Divine Miss H. I also made bags for my 2 teenage neices using this fabric but with a sparkly purple fabric instead of the denim. I quilted these with a 4 oz. batting which gives them a bit more body. I have one more and haven't decided if I am going to keep it or list it on etsy.
Have you seen that the new Spring 2010 issues of "Studios" magazine will be $14.99? I know they say it's a bigger,expanded issue but I am so tired of more and more magazines going up in price. It's like buying a book with ads.








4 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Sharyn that was a great find on the tape. The bag you made Holly is fabulous. I can see why you wouldn't want to give it up. It would be an amazing first piece to put on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Tapes I already have-lol!!! :) You scored a much better deal on them then I did!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to ask a favor. When are you going to the fabric store again? Please give me advance notice, so I can plan how to break in your house and steal that tape before someone else beats me to it! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Eileen,
    Funny, very funny. If you lived a little closer I might actually worry! JK-I will always share though:)

    ReplyDelete